Thursday, April 15, 2010

Graduation Approaches

After 17+ years of being a student, it's almost over! My final papers are due, my student teaching portfolio is due, and my cap and gown have been purchased. With most of my fears of failure now past, I can really feel confident that I actually get to leave in June for Mongolia. There has been a tiny voice telling me not to get overly excited until the diploma touches my fingers, but in just two weeks, it'll do just that.
Following graduation, I'll have just one month to visit family and get in all the American sights and culture possible. Then, I'm off to the Land of Ghengis (Chinggis) Khan, freezing temperatures and beautiful sunshine and blue skies. I've done my shopping, told my apartment manager and given notice at work. All that's left is to enjoy my final month and pack my bags!

1 comment:

  1. Eat Lot of hummus this morning. Your coming to the land of MEAT MEAT AND MORE MEAT! Ill wave at you when you get off the plane. Good luck at staging!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete