Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Updates

Hey everyone!

Long time, no update. Well, I don't know what my last post was and I can't be bothered to check, but I'm going to assume a lot has happened since then.

The semester is in full swing, in fact Spring break is in about two weeks. Mid-term exams (which my professors insist on calling quizzes) are coming up fast and I'm making progress in all of that fun stuff.

I'm also settling into life in my new house. It's too big for little ol me, but I guess that's supposed to change eventually as I start accumulating stuff and people to fill it up. I'm thinking that a tv, wii and maybe a big dining room table will make good birthday/house warming gifts to myself.

I'm still super busy with all the school work and work-work. I've been working at a local grocery store deli to make the bills (Gas heating is expensive...I don't know how you northerners do it).

I've got stuff to do now, but I felt like I'd left this thing unupdated for too long.

Have a great start of Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment